he doesnt talk to me about the loss and is really distant?

KJjlkjkjk

Jul 12, 2010
hiya im 21 and i have been in an relationship with a man who is 25 for about 15 months.

we've been through a lot recently and unfortunately i recently miscarried our baby. when i told him that i was pregnant he was over the moon, proposed and we were looking for houses for us to live in. we were completely devastated when the baby passed. a month or so later we broke up with him wanting space, a week later he said that he wanted me back and to spend the rest of our lifes together.

however now it doesnt seeem the same. we havent been able to have sex, we'd get close but then he'd pull away and leave the room. i know he loves me but it hurts when he doesnt tell me what hes thinking and its going to break us if he doesnt let me know what going on in his head. i've tried to talk to him but when i bring up the loss of the baby he doesnt want to talk about it. i want us to be strong again. the baby will always be in our hearts and there are days where i do break down and cry but we have to try and move on. dont we?

does he blame me for miscarry the baby? any thoughts ?

Back