Having a problem with my 2003 GMC Sierra!!?

lilcool72291

Mar 5, 2009
I am having a problem with my truck. When I am driving, it starts to stutter and acts like it want to cut off. I have a new fuel filter, I cleaned the throttle body, I have cleaned the K&N Air filter about 2 months ago, It has new spark plugs and wires, and I have tried fuel system cleaner in the fuel. It also seems like it idles to low.... but the idle is non-adjustable. WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE????

Here's some information that might help.
2003 GMC SIERRA 1500
5.3 V8
105,000 MILES

Sounds like advice from here without seeing the vehicle. Replace the fuel filter, clean the tb, clean the air filter, replace the plugs and wires, even a can of fuel cleaner. Sorry you got such bad advice from these people on here. Your best bet since obviously at this rate you are wasting time and money accomplishing nothing, is to take it to a reputable repair facility for a proper diagnosis.

Try cleaning your mass airflow sensor. A K&N and a mass air flow don't work well together. The mass air flow is after your filter and before your engine. Be very careful with it as they aren't cheap

Try cleaning your mass airflow sensor. A K&N and a mass air flow don't work well together. The mass air flow is after your filter and before your engine. Be very careful with it as they aren't cheap

Back