Have you ever met any celebs? if not, who would u like to meet?

No I have no pic but I got Autographs
Patrick Seitz (Voice Actor)
Johny Young Bosch (Voice Actor)
Kyle Herbert (voice actor)
I saw them all at my anime convention and had them sign my stuff
Hope this helps

I've met Jessica Alba cause I live in Hollywood. She was at an ice cream shop. I was just walking buy the shop. she was with this other girl

I really saw her.

I haven't meet anybody :(
lol. I would love to meet Robert Pattinson, Jensen Ackles, Jarred Paddilecki? umm.. TAYLOR LAUTER! lol. hope i spelt his name right. :))

Yeah, in France I used to go to school with Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's kids...they both would come pick up their kids.

Saw Bill Clinton in a debate/interview (yes, i consider him a celeb).

Saw Al Gore during my university graduation (not really sure if he's a celeb per say =P)

I'm not really into celebs, but if I had to choose a celeb to meet I would have to go with Oprah, Angelina Jolie or Michelle Pfiffer.

once
i met kerry king
not met
but saw him in an airport
i was like HOLY SH*T in my head
i should've gotten a picture

I met the people from Airdate.
They arent really that famous yet.
I really want to meet Christofer Drew.
I saw him live though. :D

I met Jamie Foxx, Kanye West and Brian Ulacher, Jerry Springer..I was private services banker at a large financial institution. Kanye West was an arse.

I would like to meet Prince and Michael Jackson.

I've met all the members of the band Evermore..got their autographs :) I couldn't take a pic tho because my camera ran out of battery right when I met them and I was like NOOOO! lol

I would really really love to meet Robert Downey Jr. He is an amazing actor and just seems so nice and quite funny.

Back