Have you been satisfied with your day?

DoobieB

Apr 20, 2008
Morning fades, night rises.

Some days you only want to forget others you feel like telling the world about!

How was your day? Were you satisfied with what you did? Or did you feel you could have a little more?

I just made this thread, to share our days if they were good and if they were not, I think we could all use an eKick up the arse! :]

It's nine, it took me 45+ minutes to shower and apply that weird cream all over my body. (skin problem) I'm off to make some french fries, my body demands more than cornflakes today.
I'll watch a film, I want a romantic film. I think I'll see Priceless again. Or the Notebook. Then, I'll revise. :]

Later. French fries. Bye.

It's 6.40 which means I'm gonna be late for work. meh. not so far!

still.. it has to be a terrible day for me not to be able to smile at the end of it, life's too short.

To me it doesn't really matter, it's not like I can go back and change anything. Past is past, next day comes, I'll follow whatever happens and post about it on ihav.

I always had that mindset, until I realised that every little thing I did or even the things I contemplated and chose not to do, affects me. In many ways. There are tiny things, that on the long run change a lot. (especially personality-wise) For a sixteen year old, at least!

Oh, and since there was only a handful amount of (frozen) french fries left, I fried a burger that I literally tore pieces and put on top of mashed potato. :D

:laugh: I do that with stirfry if I'm out of meat!

bah I figure that it's always a choioce how we let things effect us to an extent. I choose that I wanna be happy, so I make sure I am :D

I choose not to believe in sadness...or happiness for that matter. :]

Have fun at work. I'm watching Vanilla Sky and I should work. I think I'll go...in five minutes.

lucky sod, I'd kill to be able to be off watching films right now!!

Not really lucky, I just chose to watch the film, well an hour of it, instead of revising, which I should have been doing for the past month (which I have not been doing), considering my exams start on the 12th of next month. I procrastinate.

Goodbye! I have a Maths paper to complete. :woo:

Back