Have you been enjoying six inches in the back yard this week?

Discodiscodisco

Jan 4, 2009
The snowfall is just glorious don't you think? I haven't seen England this white for years, and I haven't seen snow fall and stay like that in London since I was about 3. The snowmen are great!
Candleguy, who is 'we?' and who let you back in the house?

Oh! LOL> I was totally picturing something ELSE until I clicked your question.

I've never "enjoyed" six inches in my back yard.

im from wales and we havebnt seen it like that for many years...
my bioyfriend is fro london (enfield) and has never seen the snow fall in wales untill now. he was like a big kid and was rearing to go when he saw it ... he was out the door faster than my 7 year old lol.

he built the biggest snowman in the park... which was later kicked down by kids ... the liitle buggers!!

its been great having a week off work tho... its couldnt have come at a better time! and the kids were all off school... i think its a rare treat these days to have snow with all the global warming.

so nice to spend quality time with the kid(s) in the snow... ahhhh ok, i was a big kid myself but shhhh dont tell anyone!

Well, I don't know what it's like in your part of the world, but here I've been enjoying a foot on the garden, the terrace, and the shed roof. And so has the woman next door.
And they say it's grim up North..........

lol......

a nice way to ask a question....

i'm not in england, but i have been enjoying the six inches here where i am.....

i love making snow men, in different shapes, and i love winter....

plus, we have had a lot more snow here....

and where i am can stay a secret. lol.

lol......

a nice way to ask a question....

i'm not in england, but i have been enjoying the six inches here where i am.....

i love making snow men, in different shapes, and i love winter....

plus, we have had a lot more snow here....

and where i am can stay a secret. lol.

Couldn't agree more .... I remember the last twelve inches of snow when I lived in London .... around 1965 or so I think. Didn't make six inches this time, but I did get a spurt or two down south later.

Back