Got laughed at in locker room?

MreNiceGuy2

Jul 23, 2008
I went to a gym with a few friends and while changing for the pool i came out of the shower naked going to put my briefs on and they saw my penis wich is 1.5 inches soft and laughed and made jokes its really small soft but 7.5 inches erect what shoukd i do

Well sounds like you have more than the normal size erection! Which is fantastic. However, I too am built like you and judging from another question today, we have company as to the way we are built. Girls don't care about your flaccid size and most don't care about your erect size, they are just interested in the time you take to "warm" them up before starting intercourse. Which gives the girl a very favorable chance to have an orgasm just like the pleasure you feel when you ejaculate.

So tell those guys: "It ain't the flaccid size, but the erect length and the motion of the ocean!"

laugh back and then let it get hard to show them that you are actually in better shape than them when it counts.

Ignore them! People who are insecure about themselves poke fun at others because they feel like they need to make up for where/what they are lacking.

If you are confident with your penis and know that it's large when erect then don't worry about the stupid jokes they cracked when you were soft. I'm sure they weren't much larger than you as the majority of men are much smaller when soft than hard.

If you can't feel confident with who you are and your size then....make sure you have a semi when you are naked around others. You don't want to have a full on erection as you may give off the wrong idea. But a semi-hard penis would show elongation and not give the impression that you were turned on.

Apparently they have never heard the term "grow-er." Many guys whose flaccid length is small tend to grow exponentially when erect.

Guys whose flaccid penis is longer rarely grow more than a third longer.

And it is the erect length that matters. So challenge them to a bet. Let them know that you probably have the longest erect tool in the shed. Have them put a buck in the pot and then have them put up or shut up. The guy with the longest tool gets the pool.

Back