Good reasons to NOT be Christian?

JokeR2

Nov 11, 2011
So yeah... What are some reasons NOT to be Christian?
vs.
reasons to BE christian?

The best reason to not be a Christian is that you can live exactly the kind of life you wish without any moral restraints.The Bible describes this type of lifestyle which is becoming increasingly popular,especially in the homosexual community:

2 Peter 2:12-14

12 But these people speak against things they do not understand. They are like animals that act without thinking, animals born to be caught and killed. And, like animals, these false teachers will be destroyed. 13 They have caused many people to suffer, so they themselves will suffer. That is their pay for what they have done. They take pleasure in openly doing evil, so they are like dirty spots and stains among you. They delight in deceiving you while eating meals with you. 14 Every time they look at a woman they want her, and their desire for sin is never satisfied. They lead weak people into the trap of sin, and they have taught their hearts to be greedy. God will punish them!

They are against birth control the bibles says it's okay to kill animals and just about everything says that you are committing a sin. If you aren't you basically don't feel guilty about doing normal things and you live a happy nice life :) Just do good and good will come your way. Do bad and bad will come your way, that's how I look at it.

-theres no proof.
- christians refuse to believe the earth is oleder then like 10000 years where we have solid proof of dinasours and shit
-its a waste of time
-you could do something more useful or be a good person just out side
- just be a good person
- i could go on with shit

Good reason not to be Christian:

1) I don't believe that any gods exist.

That is all.

There's no evidence the Christian mythology is true. That's a good enough reason for me not to believe...

You can smoke meth and become schizophrenic according to Yahoo news.
You can experience hell first hand and find out what gnashing teeth and burning feel like.
You can be one of the million in America with HIV.
You can get all the negative attention you desire so much.

Back