good games for the ipad (with retina display)?

JuJu

Jun 1, 2008
The other day, my dad got my mom an ipad. no it wasnt her birthday, he just got her one because she never gets anything for herself! she lets herself go without so my sister and I can have a lot of things. I want to download some fun games for her, we already have tetris and solitare on it, any fun (but simple) games that she may like?

The iconpop games are really fun. There is iconpopquiz, which has icons of famous people, characters, and movies&film. You get a bunch of icons that represent characters or famous ppl or tv shows or movies and you have to guess what they are. Then there is iconpopbrand where you have to guess the brand by the icon picture. And there is iconpopsong that plays the tune of a song and you have to guess the name of the song or the artist. My mom had fun helping me with these games.

Next there is the moron test 1 and 2 my whole family loves these games. You have to follow the directions on the screen and it is super fun and challenging.

Next there is photo hunt. This game you have to find the differences between two pictures. It is super fun.

Little things is a game like I spy. You have to find the objects.

Bookworm , in this game you need to make words and not allow the fire letters to reach the bottom.

Windosill , this game is really cool and interesting. You have to figure out how to open a door so you can move to the next level.

The room, this game is a creepy mystery game. It is hard to explain so if your mom might like that kind of game you can check it out on the App Store.

So those are all super fun games on my ipad that my whole family enjoys and I hope you try some of them out!!

Back