Good alt rock guitar?

JoeRobinson

Oct 30, 2011
Hi I'm looking for a second guitar. I am currently in an alt rock band, to give an idea the sound I currently use a fender tele deluxe so preferably a humbucking guitar though a blackstar ht20 we also cover artists such as foo fighters feeder and kings of Leon

I would be grateful for any suggestions
Thanks, Joe

Is this something you would be interested in? Alot of money, but it seems to be incredibly good
http://www.bing.com/shopping/kurt-cobain-jaguar-electric-guitar-with-case-3-color-sunburst/p/D20500B1D6147C6A5001?q=kurt+cobain+jaguar+guitar&lpf=0&lpq=kurt%2bcobain%2bjaguar%2bguitar&FORM=EGCA&lppc=undefined

Interesting question. Youre obviously not looking for a Strat or a Les Paul. I'm going to go with a Fender Jaguar. Classic look, but not something you see every day. Interesting shape and floating bridge. They were originally popular with surf rock bands in the 60's. There were a few indie rock bands in the 80's and 90's that used them, and Fender did a reissue in the late 90's. They're not so common that everyone has one, but not so rare that they cost a ton.

Back