GIRLS: IS THIS TRUE ABOUT YOU ALL OMG LOL?

Josh

May 11, 2008
When a guy looks at a girl and she stares back for MORE THAN 1-2 SECONDS, does that mean she thinks you're hot????

no she might be thinking why is this dude stairing at me

now if she looks away then looks back at you again then ys she might think your cute
or if she look away then back if you smile at her and she smiles then yes she think your cute

or if you look away and then wait a few minuets then look at her again and she is looking at you then that also means she think your cute

but if you look at her and then she look at you and hold the stair for 2 seconds thats doesnt mean she think your cute that mean she wondering why u stairing at her

I don't stare at guys I don't think are hot unless

1) they are a cute young child
2) they are a tv character I like
3) I am talking to them
4) they are an animal
5) they are talking to me
6) hes really really weird looking

No, usually means she just found somethig interesting about your look. When I think I guy is hot I try to steal looks at him but our eyes lock I will IMMEDIATELY look away, I don't want to be caught staring! Or she will smile to invite you to talk to her

no she might be thinking why is this dude stairing at me

now if she looks away then looks back at you again then ys she might think your cute
or if she look away then back if you smile at her and she smiles then yes she think your cute

or if you look away and then wait a few minuets then look at her again and she is looking at you then that also means she think your cute

but if you look at her and then she look at you and hold the stair for 2 seconds thats doesnt mean she think your cute that mean she wondering why u stairing at her

Back