Getting charged with "Aggravated harassment in the second degree."?

Jaquis

Feb 22, 2013
Hey, before anyone gets at me, I realize my actions were wrong.

So here is what happened. I went to a friend to ask her for a small favor through email. We exchanged words and then I said something kind of bad about her boyfriend. She got mad and lashed out, to which I lashed in response and told her not to bother responding, to which she did, and I responded really harshly, calling her all sorts of names and stuff.

Then I tried to talk to her boyfriend and he was being a idiot, so I ended up being an idiot too by texting him ABCD... like a couple of dozen times and then we talked and then he told me something really messed up, to which after I asked about, he ignored me, so I did the abcd thing again and did it from 3 other disposable numbers. Then he would pop in and out saying aggravating things to which I responded angerly and emailed his girl saying some nasty things about her boyfriend and how she's being played by him. Then I text her about 6 messages giving her the whole story, even saying "no hostility or anything, I just think it's really really messed up how he cheated on you, how did it feel?"

It sounds like harassment, but that was not my intent. My intent was to, first off get answers from the boyfriend, and then when he ignored me, i lashed out his girl telling her his dirty secrets and that was all.

Now a detective is constantly calling my phone and I'm scared. What do I do? I think he's gonna stop by tomorrow, what do I say to him without incriminating myself in something? Like it's too late to have the charges dropped by the girl right? Like I stopped completely. It was over a range of about 3-4 hours and that's it because I got across the point to her that she's shouldn't be marrying a guy like that.

But her parents still called the cops. Please help.

Back