gangs

will do.

nigga, just quit bein a damn bitch about dem gangs, sun. seriously y'all, just pick up a 9 and cap some hoes

if you were smart you wouldnt say anything about ms 13 they are one of the most powerful gangs in the world you might talk shit on the internet but they will not hesitate to kill you. they go through 13 seconds of hell to get in that gang and they will fight for it to the death i dont like gangs but i would rather lose a finger than cross ms 13 they have been known to cut people up and shit

i dont know about where your from you dont cross ms 13 . and i know i dont suck balls thanks for the reminder. your just talking shit. show me a vid when you really say that to a ms 13 member. or shens

Theres the "super awesome amazing average everyday rich white man" gang
or as many would call it, saaaerwm gang

i hope thats not suposed to be the bloods sign ...

sorry if its some other lame ST joke :dodgy:

The majority of ST lives in $500,000 houses in the suburbs. Most of them have played ihav.net and have droped $1000's of dollars on it. Do you really think anyone here knows anything about gangs?

wherei'm from we has gangs that dont use no puntuation and bad enrigsh and all dat they talk like theyze from the ghetto and shit hell they so bad they dont use no periods cuz they say periods are weaksauce you know dem peeps call demselvs st'ers and talk all the time about buttsechs and fleshlights and shit you now they got spellcheck but dey too badass to use it they aint even usedc no enter key

Back