funniest sign you have ever seen

if i knew how to post pics it upload it from my cam , but i have a pic of a speed limit sign that says "23 1/2" miles an hour

i went to a deli once and they had tshirts for sale and on the back of the shirt there was a list, 1 through 10, of the reasons why you should buy food at the deli, and number 10 said you should try our wraps because we're professional rollers.

then my friend i work with told me that he smoked blunts with the people that work there once. HAHA it made me laugh. They probably were smoking blunts while making the tshirts so i thought that fact was funny.

edit- its not a sign but its like a funny tshirt i saw in a deli, i am mad drunk right now.

The "free cat" sign next to the dead cat on the side of the road always made me laugh. :tup:.

i saw one that said

" caution water on road when raining"

and theres a town in virginia called dumfriesmanassas

Heres some my brother took in seattle.

l_f80d8d3c5cc22ccd0b39b44c7e95b833.jpg

l_9f84869c53d16cf1f5bdfcd75a5a12d8.jpg

those speed hump signs have been around for like 5 years, speed hump signs dont even deserve a chuckle because they're overused and overrated.

Its Intercourse, PA. We hunted for 3 months trying to look for signs, but apparently theyre stolen as fast as the township can put them up, so they dont bother anymore.

I once saw a double billboard (two billboards connected) with a alcohol addiction help center, then the one right next to it had a heinikin advertisement.

There was this bar in my town that has been there since the beginning of time called Wine and Roses. A few weeks ago the sign said "Now Serving Alcohol"

There was a sign in 7-11 that said "Cookies, $3.50 each. Baked Freshed!". My friend was cracking up and AK (guy behind the counter) thought he was stoned.

Back