found this little guy on my porch

let it back into its area? Your snake-napping, kinda like kidnapping, but napping a snake, rather than a kid, because if it was a kid it would be kidnapping, but in this particular case its snake-napping, mostly because there are no kids being napped and the snake could be considered the main victim in these shenanigans.

I for one vote death

:eek: :crash: :( :devil: :rolleyes: :O :mad: :xeyed: :) :p :runaway: :dodgy: :ugh: ;) :evilgrin: :tup: :tdown: :dodgyrun: :facepalm:

One time I brought a baby Bull Snake to school, in 2nd grade. It escaped. Then it got into the 3rd graders room and ate them all. :dodgy:

Lulz.

well

me > you

cool i was looking at buying a lavander cali king a few years ago. now if i ever get a new snake it will be a blood python or reticulated python, and a new lizard would be something around a crocodile monitor lizard.

I've always wanted a Reticulated, but I settled for the Reddie because he was cheap. Haha.

Retic's can be handfuls at time (litterally and figuratively), and they love to shit in freshly cleaned cages....

Snakes provide a good source of protein and energy in those situations, make the best of it.

random%20mini%20motorcycle%20guys%20with%20buzz.JPG

Back