Found in bf car pictures of him and ex?

Okay the caps is annoying and very very hard to read.

So by his little girl i assume you mean his daughter?
You never clarified when you stoped talking about her and went on to his ex. It was very confusing.

But he's my answer.
Yeaa your freaking out. It's baby's mother. Of course there are pictures of them together. Both my mom and my dad have pictures of the three of us together even though they now both are married or in relationships. I'm glad they do and I enjoy looking at them even though I would hate them to get back together.

Having them in his car is very strange. Ask him if he would take them and put them away. You complain that there is no pictures of you and him so take some. Tell him it hurts you and you would liek them to be moved. Tell him he doesn't have to throw them out, that maybe his daughter would like to see them, but put them away at least.

It was probably one of his first loves so of course he's happy in them.

It is normal to freak out. I would too.

You never clarified when you stoped talking about her and went on to his ex. It was very confusing.

But he's my answer.
Yeaa your freaking out. It's baby's mother. Of course there are pictures of them together. Both my mom and my dad have pictures of the three of us together even though they now both are married or in relationships. I'm glad they do and I enjoy looking at them even though I would hate them to get back together.

Having them in his car is very strange. Ask him if he would take them and put them away. You complain that there is no pictures of you and him so take some. Tell him it hurts you and you would liek them to be moved. Tell him he doesn't have to throw them out, that maybe his daughter would like to see them, but put them away at least.

But he's my answer.

But he's my answer.

Back