For someone who is just so in the middle, believes in God, Jw's Budda &

Ladyeagle7

Jul 19, 2008
every other religion & Atheists too? Is there a name for them, apart from pacifist, go with the flow???
I know a few people like this.
I like that rain.

But most know I believe in the only One True God.
Betty P, Can an Agnostic belive in God (Christian) and still believe in nothing (Atheist)?
?C??????? [S??ll ????? l????l..]
lol, that did cross my mind ;-D
RescuedByTheLamb S.O.C. - I Like that ;-)
Nina, BaC - lolol;-D

I am catholic, to me that is God, Jesus Christ. Thats my religion, but if you have interest in anything else go for it. God excists how we come on earth? Adam and Eve. Do what your heart says.

Well, thing is "going with the flow" could make you a christian or a heathen.

You don't get to choose if you just "go with the flow".

My friend also believes in this... but she never seeked the definition.

I would like to call it "Open Minded Ism" and "Why Can't The Gods and Goddesses Coexist Ism".

I'm one of them. I call myself 'Humanist', though I'm still trying to be a better human and succeeding at it.

I take up and adopt the good, simple, healthy and practical aspects from every religion, philosophy, culture, etc. (including atheism). This gives me an enormous sense of belonging to the whole world and being well balanced and all-inclusive.

Edit 1): Yes, it's true that it's the essence of Hinduism, which allows co-existence of Gods, Atheists, Spiritualists, Liberalists, Orthodoxy, etc. But I prefer to call myself a 'Humanist' only.

Edit 2): And don't be confused by questions like, 'There's a Jewish God, a Christian God, a Muslim God, Hindu Gods...oh Gods, do I have to believe in all of you separately?' Just believe in ONE single, invisible, omnipresent, personal-yet-universal, secular God or universal Being, call him by whatever name and consider Him as all Gods-in-one. Or if you like Atheists' view point, you can simply choose to not believe in any God, respecting others' beliefs and faiths at the same time. (not respecting will make you a full fledged Atheist or a non-'pacifist'/ go wit the flow).

The term 'Agnostic' means you don't know whether you believe in God or not, and therefore you are in the middle of a Theist (someone who beileves in god) and an Atheist (someone who doesn't believe in God)

They just tend to be people who believe in Goodness Kindness and doing right by each other, But undecided about where the source of All Goodness etc "Love" comes from and the Fact that there is Only One Ultimate God the Original followed Deity and the Christ that he promised us all others are Deceptions but it does not matter what deceptions there are if you follow and obey the First and His Christ.

Back