For seniors and ex seniors in highschool....Biggest regret?

Vedant002

May 21, 2008
For me it would be not having the motivation I have now to workout...I started my liftin prob half way thru senior year...I have always been very very very self conciouce about my weight and look..9th thru 11th I was heavy then slimed down a bit.. I always had friends and whatnot but it was more of a personall feeling..
Idk how the fuck I managed to sleep with 8 diff girls...

but thats my thing..I wish I also played football..All ym friends are on the team but me..
gay.

oh shit biggest one..not trying in school and ending school with a 2.5 gpa wich means no scholarships and straight to community college for two years while everyone goes to ucf..

what bout you guys?

lmao..
heres somethign for u guys..
MTV'S the paper is actually my school...One of the main characters..Adam brock...He came out in the newspaper..But when mtv came to my school he was told by his parents he cant portray himself as a gay man...
funny how it worked out for him!

please reread that.... and than edit it so i can understand wtf you were saying

edit: i guess it SOMEwhat makes cents

ADAM BROKE OF MTV'S THE PAPER IS GAY..HE CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET THRU THE NEWSPAPER IN A GAY ARTICLE THAT HE WROTE..
but.Since his parents dont want the whole family to know he had to sign something with MTV saying that they cant make him look gay.
but he makes himself look like the flaming homo he is by just opening his mouth.

Honestly, I am a junior, but I still in some ways have regrets.

In my freshman and sophomore years, I wish I would have studied more. I just got by, making B's and C's. Now, I actually listen/do my hw and shit (regardless if it's in the period before), and I do still sleep in class sometimes, but I mean, I do my shit, and I do it to my highest potential.

My god. Perhaps I should have just skipped selling everything on Ebay and just did a garage sale.

gay.But w.e I dont care...I just think they got the gayest shit..Should have done laguna beach or something..
but our principle shut it down..gay

I didnt give a fuck bout life 9th grade...worst year of my life..Wanted to die..Now I look back and I wanna slap myself..But college is going to be amazingly amazing...

MTV:MADE was going to hold a auditions in our school (so bassicly an episode)
and we were going to have our own laguna beach show but that got shut down by him to.

Back