Food Nation Food Talk Radio EP #9 - Mar 23,2014

tttttttttttttttttttttttt

Mar 4, 2009
Food Nation Food Talk Radio Ep # 9 brought to you by the fine folks of www.baycityfoodiefocus.com With your Host Chef Shawn and Co Hosts Tech Rob & Grocery Girl Jill On this episode we will be getting Chef Shawn's Nanny (Great Grandmother's) Gault's Pound Cake Recipe. We will talk about the famous pizza delivery bit that Ellen did during her Oscar hosting gig. More facts that we refuse to believe about some food items continued fro the last episode. A questioned that was raised on a local FB Dining out group. A question was asked in the Eat, Thunder Bay FB group.. that I found to be a very interesting topic.. What does everyone think about an 'adult' oriented restaurant. Not 24/7 but days dedicated to 'people over the age of 19' only, there are days, where I want to go out and enjoy and evening, with no crying, temper tantrums and fighting (ok, so maybe I should leave my husband at home (hahaha jk)) I want to be able to spend that $100 on dinner and actually, relax. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, but there are days, where you just want to... get away. Does anyone else feel the same? And If we have time Jill and Rob will give us more examples of this exact thing that does occur. And if we time, maybe a caller or not lol, and left over talk, see you all soon. Recipes, cooking, food talk, food fun brand on Food Nation Food Talk Radio and here on these pages and sites below..... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baycity-Foodie-Focus-Webzine/479912202045161 and www.diningthunderbay.ca

More...

Back