Erection help needed!

andyb101394

Mar 13, 2008
Now now, i think you might have got the wrong idea.

I need help please, i'm hoping a mapper has done this before and can point me in the right direction. (Stop it)

I bought a swing off of eBay last year, It is a TP swing if i remember right, one of the double/triple thingy-ma-jigs. It is a pretty big bugger anyhoo. On the bottom of the legs it has spikes and I have no clue how to safely secure it in the ground. Do i sink the spikes in and leave the legs on the surface or do i need to bury the spike and leg into the ground and if so by how much? I will mainly be using this for a pull/chin/general monkeying around station and as a frame to hang my bag (once it arrives) but the kids are going to want to actually swing on it i suppose so i am more interested in securing it for them. If possible id rather not concrete it in.

Thanks guys, Lee.

This is the one by the looks.

http://www.tptoys.com/Outdoor-Toys/Swing-Sets/Giant-Swing-Sets/Triple-Giant-Swing-Frame/TP132

osu,

HA! This is not what I imagined... I expected to learn something of the likes of testicle retraction in the groin, that sort of things...

Yes, you put it on the floor and insert the spikes in the ground!
It might be good to put a brick under the legs so they don't bury themselves, but it could work without.
If your model is the same as the one at the link, you might want to brace the two legs on each side together to ease the stress on the welding at the top & prevent cracks and the thing falling flat.

Hope that helps the ..... erection! LOL!

Osu!

Osu!

Line up the spikes with the holes on the legs on a similar but opposite angle. Hammer them in until the two sets of holes line up.

They'll still probably come out without concreting them in

That is the original reason I bought it. The fact it is a perfect pull/chin station is an added bonus. I just need the bag now once i've got a spare few quid, I fear it will end up a cheapo job tho as I am a bit skint at the mo.

Spike I got given a 5 ft bag recently. If we can figure out how to get it to you it's yours. It has the chains with it too.

That is very kind of you to offer that Simon, If you have a paypal account i can send you a payment for P&P, if not i'll mail you a cheque.

SpikeD it is honestly no problem and this is where MAP really works.

The bag folds down to nothing and weighs very little. Once the post office opens I will get it weighed and get a cost for postage.

This is the bag. 5ft. It will require some rag to fill it. It will come with chains on a swivel.

View attachment 22330

View attachment 22331

[QUOTE.... but the kids are going to want to actually swing on it i suppose so i am more interested in securing it for them. If possible id rather not concrete it in.

Thanks guys, Lee.[/QUOTE]

They let you breed ;' )

This must all have happened BEFORE the grappling classes started!!

Great idea with the frame for a bag/chin station BTW!!

powchoy

They let you breed ;' )

This must all have happened BEFORE the grappling classes started!!

Great idea with the frame for a bag/chin station BTW!!

powchoy[/QUOTE]

It's a miracle what alcohol and pity can achieve.

Excellent
Looks like the charity shop won't get any rags, ahem, I mean any really fancy and posh like clothes from us for a while.

It turns out that the bag was stuffed with kids clothes, all in good condition.

My kids are playing dress up, as many of the clothes fit them. Happy all round.

This is kind of what your saying.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061113180057AAJLz5p

Back