Enjoy YouTube Video on iPad with Easy Detail

kikili8888

Jul 1, 2011
pairs
If you are 21’s century people, you will know the apple’s product. Here we are sorry heard that the apple’s chairman—Steven was dead this month. Thank you for he’s great contribution to society. He added a colour for life. With he’s help,the ipad appeared in our daily life. One of the most popular use is take free YouTube videos to ipad.

YouTube is a video-sharing website on which users can upload, share, and view videos. It is one of the most popular websites that offer streaming videos. If you want to free download YouTube videos and convert YouTube videos to iPad, this tutorial- free ipad video converter may help you. It is composed of the following steps.

In order to enjoy YouTube videos on your iPad, you need a third party program to help you. I'd suggest using free mac ipad video converter. Let's take a look at how it performs.
How to Convert YouTube Video to iPad for Mac?

Step 1: Add YouTube videos (.flv file)

You can click "Add..." button in the bottom interface to load YouTube videos (.flv file) or click "File > Add" menu to select YouTube files from your Mac hard drive.
Step 2: Select output format and output folder

Choose the video file, click "Profile" drop-down button, select an output format for selected files in the drop down list that opens. Click Destination area "Browse" button to select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens, and then click OK.

convert youtube video to ipad for mac step 2
Step 3: Convert YouTube video to iPad

After finishing the above settings, check the files needed to convert in the file list, and click "Convert" button on the main interface, to start converting the movie.

Step 4: Transfer the created video to iPad

When the conversion is completed, transfer the created files to iPad, after that you can enjoy videos on your iPad at anytime, anywhere. Want to convert YouTube Video to iPad, I like use this free tool. It can also use ipad converter for mac.May be you will like this.As the says going:each coin has two sides. If you are a ipad funs, please pay attention to may post.I will sharing the more information about ipad news.

Back