Ebay buyer protection?

JohnHolynton

Nov 7, 2011
Hi, I have never ordered on Ebay before, and I'm wondering how protected I am from people coming to my house and hurting my family? Do the sellers know my address and information, or do they just ship to Ebay and ebay takes care of it? Am I safe?

The odds of someone wanting to hurt you are very remote you more likely to get jumped on the street.
Unless you plan on ripping people off on Ebay in which case you deserve all you get. I can't remember fully but I believe the sellers do know your address they are the ones that send the parcel.

As long as you bide by the rules and give what you are actually selling your safe.

The odds of someone wanting to hurt you are very remote you more likely to get jumped on the street.
Unless you plan on ripping people off on Ebay in which case you deserve all you get. I can't remember fully but I believe the sellers do know your address they are the ones that send the parcel.

As long as you bide by the rules and give what you are actually selling your safe.

your seller gets your address.
they send it to you. i have dealt with e-bay for years and never even thought about what you are asking.
no one is going to come to your house.

Back