eBay bargain!

RockStarChick

Feb 18, 2008
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaa....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2192&item=4556985749&rd=1

WOW!

Not a member of eBay meself - does that mean it actually sold for 50p or it didn't sell?

I saw suofftopict about that in the paper the other day. Apparently the husband was on radio and said suofftopict about an affair and that he would give up everything for this lass.

Unfortunately for him, the missus heard it and did that

Or suofftopict like that, I cant remember the full story

Well it was in the paper so it must be true
The husband (a DJ) was hitting on Jodie Marsh live on air and his missus got a bit ticked with him last straw and all that, can't blame her can you!!

So she sold his Lotus for 50p

Oh my god!!!! Yoda you have WAY too much spare time on your hands looking throught the internet.........but hey I am not complaning

Sad thing is some Chav probably bought it and is now in the process of having it sparyed Burrbery check

I think if I'd have got it I'd see how much he'd pay for it back

He's the DJ for Kerrang FM, he is always playing practical jokes like burgling his bosses house, he was on Richard & Judy the other night apologising, serves him right, i would never flirt!!

no no no!! how many times do have I have to tell you staring at a womans chest with your tongue hanging out isn't flirting

Back