Eating Out

a good sub or club sandwich is enough for me. i usually stop by mr. subs or quizno's, if i can find them. pretty rare for where i live.

I don't like to eat out at all. Costs too much. Of course, the ladies do, I always say "let's just go to the dining hall"

places usually put huge amounts of butter into grub, so I won't do it that often. But if I'm in town and I've got the money I'll go for something nice

I really like food on the go. Take out, drive through. I search for the semi-healthy places with cheap prices.
Mostly just go to Costco and buy a 18" pizza for $7.99. Best pizza EVER!!!

I love to eat out - cause then I don't have to do all the cooking! But when we do I prefer eating at friends houses. We know lots of different people from diff cultures and it is great getting to try their own specialties. I know you can do that in restaurants, but the way they cook for their families is very different than what you get as stereotypical Greek, Asian, Hungarian, Indian, etc. cuisine.

If I can't wangle an invitation I prefer unique restaurants. Doesn't have to be expensive, just different. I hate chain places but usually wind up there.

You can't beat a good Italian restaurant - not a place serving tasteless pizzas but a *proper* Italian restaurant.

I'm deciding on where to eat out right now!

Fridays are usually date night for me and hubbie.

I personally love to go to the pub and have a pint and eat something at the bar... like a dish of fried oysters!

But then there is Mexican food.... and margarittas.... hot food and cold drinks.

Then of course Japanese/Chinese food.... fast service and lots of food and I love the Sapporo beer!

Italian .... well I make the best at home... no need to go out for it!

Restaurants. Usually Thai, Chinese, Indian, healthy Mexican, Italian, Greek, Lebanese, anything Mediterranean really. Japanese is good too. Traditional American cuisine bores me to tears. Gotta have some spice!
--Mike

Edit: forgot Korean! Great stuff. A little hard as a vegetarian but worth a little compromise!

so what do you guys go for? french? italian?
I'll always go for the indian option if there's one on offer. Real curry is absolutely the BEST.

I like resturants that serve anything authintically Asian. Chinese and Japanese resturants are the only Asian resturants in my town, but there is an Indian resturant in a near by town that I like too. I also like a good steakhouse.

Indian is tasty, we go to a good one in Manchester. £10 and you eat as much as you like from the buffet, good to try a load of starters and some curry, skip the rice...

Yeah, that's called a thali or a khurak or something eating as much as you want, I myself prefer chinese food at a restaurant though, I get enough indian food at home

|Cain|

I like to eat out at italian, chinese, or mexican restaurants. Italian cooking is just...::drool:: Mexican is probably my favorite though. I LOVE TACOS!!!! TACO TACO TACO!!!

There are loads of nice restaurant near me.

I usually eat: Italian, Chinese, Thai, Indian.

But not all in the same evening.

[pgm316. Manchester is not far for me. What's the name of that Indian place? PM if you wish.]

Back