Easy military trivia, can you answer?

Cablecars

Nov 17, 2011
1. I'm pvt. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ I'm an 11B infantryman, my speciality is a _ _ _ _ _ _?

2. I am your worst nightmare, I have conquered fear, I have come to terms with terror and pain is my best friend, - I am a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _?

3. I am a warrior, and a member of a team, I will never except defeat, I will never quit, I will never leave a fallen comrade, I am disciplined, I am an expert and a professional... What is the slogan for this army branch?

4. Many will hear the calling, few will earn the title, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _?

5. It's not science fiction. It's what we do every day. Which US military branch's slogan is this?

6. Fight fear. Fight distress. Fight caos. Fight with the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. Which country has these slogans in their recruiting commercial?

7. The _ _ _, the _ _ _ _ _, the Marines. Fill in the blanks.

8. The Marines are famous for an inspiring picture during WWII on which island?

9. This United States general is famous for the korean landing of Inchon, who is he?

10. This tragic battle took place in 2002 also known as Takur Ghar, it is also known as what?

11. In what year were the first two US army UH-60 helicopters shot down?

12. This man was responsible for the death of over 100 000 "Yankees" during the 1800's who is he?

13. During this history changing war of the 1700's, who was the Rebellion Commander, and what was this war called?

14. What US military serviceman has an all white uniform

15. What battle took place between December 20-27, 1944?

Bonus: What was the team name who killed the most wanted man in the world?

This isn't Military Trivia. Do it again and next time I'll just click that blue Report Abuse button and be done with ya... or call the mounties to your mommas basement to cure you of your ridiculous boredom.

Back