dumbest excuse you made for not going to school???

surya

Apr 26, 2008
ok, heres what i did. i woke up at around 6:00 A.M. and at around 7:00 when my mom comes in to wake me up, i pretended to wake up screaming "HES GOING TO KILL ME!!" she looked really confused and i screamed
"HES GOING TO SHOOT ME AT 2:12". by now she shes trying to tell me no-ones going to shoot me. then my dad walks in and says "hey honey, he had a dream of children being massacred a night ago, and look whats happeneing in china all of a sudden!!!" (hes not too bright). so now im staying home:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

ROFL! That is gay. I said all the other kids are staying home. And once I did the old thermometer under the lamp trick :tup:

I told my mom that the cafeteria's food had mold on it the other day and she let me stay home. we dont have a cafeteria.....

My grade is in washington, DC. So me and some friends are kickin back not going to school.

February if i remember correctly. That was a year ago though; when I was still in high school. This years one wasnt that great. Now im in college and I can take whatever day I want off...College is full of win.

yea, Vomit works too. Use oatmeal keep it in your moth and when your mom walks buy spit it on the floor. Make sure you get the plain kind, because you don't wan't your puke to smell like warm apple cinnimon.

Back