Dragons, were they real animals?

I read once like 2 years ago that archeologist actually had located something they think is noahs ark.
I quit beliving in such things a while back. But now, i am back!
Edit: And it was in a magazine called "illustrert vitenskap". I don't remember which number. Edit2(and i have bad memory)

But presumably there was enough left of this wreck to determine that it must have been truly enormous? I mean, if it held two of every single type of living creature in existance (the unicorn excepted) then it must have been considerably bigger than the Titanic. And then some.

not to mentition the over 800 species of beetles......god sure loved making beatles

Well, I saw something similar on tv, probably the same thing. And yes it was truly enormous But it was still just some shiplike shape beneath the surface, could have been anything, but it sure as hell was big.

While "over 800 species of Beetles" is technically correct, there are in fact around 250,000 species of Beetle.

wow...i knew it was alot...and i could have sworn that my bio professor said 800....but i guess i was wrong i should have look it up

i also remember hearing about how everyyear they find a few more species of beatle in the amazon

Not to mention the potential trouble when Mrs. 209,311 gets caught having it off with Mr. 153,926

I perfer spiders more. Maybe there are more ways to write beetle than what there is of beatles.

and back to the question:
I had to think about how to give you a good answer. But, that is not possible. I know the answer maybe, but my vocabulary is notbig enough to support the answer.

I will try to answer you. But there are maybe others who are able to give a better answer to this. Maybe something on www
I am just a muslim who has turned back, after finding the other things "not logical". - I dont know everything.
You are saying that, that is not logical. Many stories are not logical. You cannot understand that with your logic.
For example. God controlls time and space. If you belive that, then anything else is just possible.
If you dont belive in God and miracles, then you don't belive in that story. Then your question is not relevant. The quality of my answer depends on the quality of your question. - I am not ble to convey this toughts unless you speak "the same language" as i do. (I mean same way of thinking)
You speak logical. I havent learned that yet.

I cant give you a logical answer from what is beyond logic. But then, what is logical? - Unlike me, god knows everything.

When you ask me a quetion like that
I can answer you illogically, in a way that complies with what is beyond logic. You dont want that. But that would be logical.
Or logically, which would go against the source. That would be logica for you, but it wouldnt for me. Now, the trouble is not about my answer, it is about your question.

Someone asked me what the mening with life is. What could i answer? It is not something that i know. illogical answers would not be accepted. And she/who asked demanded logical answers. However, the way she listened to my answer was not right. She should have changed the way she takes in the answer i utter.

There is not point in asking a logical question to an "illogical" event. When you say that something is illogical, then you are automatically making something else logical. There isnt much point in discussing who is logical or not.

I wrote quite a bit. But a difficult question requires a difficult answer. If you ask me an easy question. Then i will give you an easy answer.

And was required only one male and one female.
If someone missed the boat or lost the ticket. Then god can create everything.

Probabely not. But then you comment is not needed at all either. - Maybe the ark was needed because you are commenting this now.

But if my comment was not needed, and the ark was only needed for my comment, then surely the ark was not needed either.

Dragons never existed IMO. Everybody keeps saying that it's weird that there are legends of dragons around the world, but it's really not. Even in ancient times different parts of the world had contact to each other because of trade, sailors, nomads, etc. Also, even if the dragon legends did come about independently of each other, if dragons were dinasaurs, since people didn't exist during the time of dinasaurs, how would they know anything about them? You could make the argument that they found dragon fossils, but if they did find fossils, it seems much more likely to me that they just found normal dinasaur bones and imagined them to be dragon bones. Also, European dragons, Chinese dragons, and South American dragons vary greatly both physically and representatively, so who's to say that the creatures imagined by the Chinese, Celts and Aztecs were even related?

Just a last comment.
It depends on you would look at it.
I think you were meant to say this.
logic is probabely not in your hand. - Yet i dont understand why religion exist in that case.

the storys i haerd of actual dragons exsisting is that the animals there boneless and full of a helium typ gas whitch aloud them to fly/flote ans symply when they wanted to desend they opend there mouth and relised this gas leting then fall and the reson they attacked citys was they where curous and decended over the city (by reliceing this gas) and of corse thair gas is flamable so the torches that where used to light these old villages ignited cosing this fire brathing efect that people describe in the storys (now you may all be asking my y they never found the bodys of theres animals)
and thats because they where boneless (like jellyfish) so the hole body (skin and organs) just degraded and the resons countrys at the other side of the world is that they had little controlle over there movement so if they got cort in a high wind they would just keep floteing around

Back