does Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard work?

Brooke

May 13, 2008
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard
i want something that is not to prices and works good without being high in fat i was wonder how good this stuff work what the reviews are i am twelve your old my friend have kinda six pack i want to get one to and i was wonder whats the best powder protein to buy and get muscle fast i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for whey protein or any opinions about Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard

protein powder without heavy weightlifting = fat gain, every time. if you are thinking of buy a powder just to get a six pack, its probably not for you. since you said you want to get a six pack, which means you'll probably be doing lots of sit ups, you'll just gain fat. sit ups aren't intense enough of an exercise to warrant the use of a protein powder, you just don't break your muscles down enough. the majority of your protein should be coming from your diet anyway.

but to answer your question, yes, optimum nutrition gold standard protein is good, its the most popular one actually.

Back