does MOTOROLA internet work with wii to go online?

Is this a motorola USB to 3G (phone data network adapter), if so then the answer is not. You need to connect to either a wireless router using the Wii's built in WiFi, or to a wired router using a Nintendo COMPATIBLE USB ethernet adapter. In both cases the routers need to be connected to the internet. In the case of Wii compatible USB to ethernet adapters IF THEY DO NOT SAY THEY ARE COMPATIBLE THEN THEY WILL NOT WORK!

i think i know what ur talking about, like charter runs my internet and u have mortotola running yours, so yes as long as you have internet just get a wireless router and u can go online for your wii

Motorola is probably your brand of Modem, to go online on Wii you either need a wireless router, or a LAN adapter, and then you would either still need a wired router, or would need to plug the modem directly into the wii.

i think i know what ur talking about, like charter runs my internet and u have mortotola running yours, so yes as long as you have internet just get a wireless router and u can go online for your wii

Back