does it offend you that the liberal media discusses every nuance of Giffords

GiveMeThatMeatPill

Jan 21, 2011
treatment,YET....? the victims of Nidal Hasans islamic jihad go unknown?...there have been thousands of victims of islamic terror,and we get bupkiss from all media except FOX &TALK RADIO...i do not say the media has done no stories,but i can't name any...I dare say liberals would be unable to give me the conservative judge who met his maker that day...and liberals wonder why we do not trust the liberal media...
conservative judges name.,i should say..

Probably because she's a congresswoman. Of course your paranoia will point to some liberal media conspiracy.

"Liberal media" mean "they don't lie along with us". So, no, I'm not offended. As for the liberal media, Walter Cronkite was the most trusted man in America for decades, with republicans saying so as well. So that "liberal" part only makes you seem like a hillbilly.

adult dating nIePUQA

Something at me personal messages do not send, a mistake....

What offends me more is that they didn't make a fuss like they have over Giffords when our soldiers were shot down by some muslim, in fact the liberals even stood up for this muslim that killed the 13 soldiers. Why do you suppose that is?

No. I listen to Fox News and Talk Radio fairly regularly, and they are too busy bashing liberals to mention how the victims of Nidal Hassan's rampage are recovering. You shouldn't lie by citing double standards which don't exist. Conservative accusations against mainstream media are empty because their own preferred media outlets are no better.

I am not aware of a liberal media.

Only a conservative could be angry about the newsmedia covering a congresswoman who was shot in the head.

Back