Does god have a sense of humor?

He does understand irony. He created teenagers, they are created by parents in their own image yet deny their existence
(sorry, had to use that joke somewhere)

I've heard the comedian Gallagher say yes (examples: giraffes and balding), along with Kevin Smith (example: the platypus).

Of course. I did see a cartoon of God interviewing Jay Leno where God says, " I thought the sense of humor was one of my best inventions. but the people that claim to believe in me the most don't seem to have one", Loved it!!
Blessings on your Journey!

i think he does sometimes, like when i needed a ride cause i was going in the hospital for surgery, my friend told me to meet her at work about a half hr away my other friend was visiting me at the time and she had to go to the same exact location on the same exact day so she gave me a ride, thought that was pretty funny

He made You, so he must have a sense of humor! LOL Just kidding. God is a person just like you and me and we were created in His image. We have humor so I am sure He does too. God was also incarnated into a man named Jesus Christ and the Bible says that he wept (John 11:35), He also became angry and threw out the money changers from the temple. These all believe me to say "yes."
BTW as you may know Samon swim up stream to mate and then die! That'a a bit of (dark) comedy too! Hope this helps.

Considering some of the "CRAP" posted here as supposedly serious questions and many answers I have seen, he must, you are all alive and still posting. If he didn't I am sure we would all be dead by now.

Absolutely

platypus

12 disciples: fishermen, an insurrectionist, tax collectors: His A-Team

He is different, and worth it

Look up kittens and thier playful funny nature. Look at yourself and others, we have a sense of humor. Since the bible says we are made in gods image, shouldn't we and other creations of his have some of his attributes

Back