Does anyone make a Full Size (NumPad & Home Keys), Backlit, Bluetooth...

Brett

Jun 8, 2008
...keyboard? Can't find it anywhere!? This thing is like the white whale of keyboards I'm starting to think it doesn't even exist. If it had a wrist guard that would be cool too. Currently use a cheap Kensington Pilotboard Laser Wireless Desktop set 64390 (Got the shape, size, and durability but lacks the range, backlit, and Bluetooth. I have to be prepared for the PS3 FFXIV release lol and a new awesome keyboard will be such a boon. The Logitech K800 seems to be about as close as I can get to what I am looking for but it lacks the Bluetooth (and the backlight is only in a white -_-) If anyone knows a place where I can get the Trifecta I seek then please please please help me out.

It is the Bluetooth which seems to be the deal breaker all the models I find with Bluetooth are Compact keyboards, but I really think it will add serious life to my keyboard. My PS3 and eventual PS4 only have 2 USB ports and I don't want to junk up a USB port for a keyboard till the end of time when my systems are both Bluetooth ready. And I say till the end of time b/c I make a $70+ keyboard purchase once in a millenia lol.

Back