Does anyone know how much it'd cost for me to get a DSi XLs right trigger repair

sherrie

Dec 7, 2008
via nintendo plus new battery? My DSi XL's right trigger just recently began showing signs of wearing out plus i think the battery is wearing out since it is having to be put back on the charger more and more often and may want to replace the battery. I was just wanting to see if anyone has had any experience or if i should just call nintendo.

Please don't say: Just get a 3DS b/c i DON'T want one. The battery life stinks, game prices are 2 high, and after having my DSi XL for so long, i just can't go back to smaller screens.
shahaneh, didn't u read "And don't say 3DS"???? I DON"T WANT ONE. and there WILL be a new system within a couple years, if not sooner. There are MAJOR 3DS rebranding rumors flying around the internet at this moment. I'm talking some articles that are just as major as shortly b4 the XL was announced.

there ARE new DS games coming out. And exactly what is the point of getting a 3DS where the MAJOR point of the system is 3d just to shut it off?

3D is nothing but a stupid fad that's been coming and going for decades now(at least 4-5 now) that will most likely be on its way out soon.

And why would i want a lame angry birds game on the 3DS when NOT including the angry birds game, but also there's numerous styles of the exact same game online?

Oh, and add on top of that while there ARE 3DS games i'm interested in(SM3DL, Mario kart ds, paper mario and AC3DS), i'm holding out for reviews first PLUS larger screened systems.

I'd much rather own a gorgeous "Outdated" DSi XL that works perfect

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/full-replacement-housing-case-with-buttons-screws-stylus-for-ndsi-dsi-white-25547

You can buy this full replacement kit, only 15$ free shipping.

I love this site, it has everything.

oh yeah and the battery.. : 3.20$

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/replacement-3-7v-840mah-li-ion-battery-pack-with-screwdriver-and-stylus-for-ndsi-dsi-28819

Back