Does anyone have any information on Stephen Charlesworth Paul?

you aint exactly saying your identity are you ? good fishing to try and get my name but it wont work haha ;) but why is he still on your mind to this day ? it's probably been 15 years since you last saw him ?

you aint exactly saying your identity are you ? good fishing to try and get my name but it wont work haha ;) but why is he still on your mind to this day ? it's probably been 15 years since you last saw him ?

You have no idea who I am buddy, but nice try for trying to analyse me. I assume you're related to him from your dreadful personality/attitude.

You can judge someone from a forum thread? Look at yourself before judging others 'buddy', move on with your life

You can judge someone from a forum thread? Look at yourself before judging others 'buddy', move on with your life
You're the one who was disrespectful so don't tell me to 'look at myself'. It's my business as to why i'm interested, and you have no right to tell me otherwise.

Haha 'disrespectful' maybe tone of voice doesn't come across too well on a thread...so maybe you're reading into things wrong....but no need to cry mate, chill out and calm down with the snobbiness. He's in prison. Be happy and don't live in fear

Haha 'disrespectful' maybe tone of voice doesn't come across too well on a thread...so maybe you're reading into things wrong....but no need to cry mate, chill out and calm down with the snobbiness. He's in prison. Be happy and don't live in fear
You came at me initially with rude comments so i'm just giving it back. There's a difference. When I receive respect I give it right back, but you didn't do that so don't complain. You have no idea who I am or why i'm asking- literally none. I asked for comments from people with actual answers, not sassy rude remarks. But thanks anyways.

I aint complaining mate, I aint bothered in all honesty. Just been winding you up

I heard he is being released and deported back to England in the next few months. Very reliable sources

I have contact with very reliable sources from Guelph who keep me updated. I am assuming you are from England and are concerned. He will be deported back, he will not be allowed to stay in Canada

I can't say I am too sure myself but if he does get released the people he would be most likely to go after in England are the witnesses from England helped get him put in prison! Maybe a few others he's still angry at but this I can't be too sure how he thinks

The person pretending that this man is going to be released and deported back to England is just scaremongering....ignore them.
Paul was turned down for parole recently and is not permitted to apply again for some years ... so that's their theory up the creek.
To the people worried about him coming back to England, don't be as its extremely unlikely he will ever be allowed out. He is a psychopath and unlike the UK government, they don't allow them out as they cannot be cured.
Yes, he would go after people who helped get him put away or family members he believed betrayed him or whatever, but he would also go after people he doesn't even know if they so much as looked at him the wrong way and the Canadian judicial system know this hence the Dangerous Offender designation and the numerous unsuccessful parole attempts.
You are not going to get any information on this site, just deluded people who have a misguided loyalty towards him for whatever reason.

The person pretending that this man is going to be released and deported back to England is just scaremongering....ignore them.
Paul was turned down for parole recently and is not permitted to apply again for some years ... so that's their theory up the creek.
To the people worried about him coming back to England, don't be as its extremely unlikely he will ever be allowed out. He is a psychopath and unlike the UK government, they don't allow them out as they cannot be cured.
Yes, he would go after people who helped get him put away or family members he believed betrayed him or whatever, but he would also go after people he doesn't even know if they so much as looked at him the wrong way and the Canadian judicial system know this hence the Dangerous Offender designation and the numerous unsuccessful parole attempts.
You are not going to get any information on this site, just deluded people who have a misguided loyalty towards him for whatever reason.

Finally, a sensible reply on this thread.

I can confirm that the quoted comment is true. I receive information on the status of this man in prison directly from the Canadian authorities, so those with 'sources close to Guelph' are indeed scaremongering and lying. This is a shame, as this man is truly dangerous and I'm not sure who would want to invoke such panic amongst any of the people he had offended against. This could be perceived as threatening, so I have reported those comments for their content.

If you are in doubt (which would be fair after reading the contrasting comments on this thread) and are eligible to become a 'registered victim' of this man, I would encourage you to contact the Guelph police force who will ensure you receive updates periodically, putting to rest any speculation on here.

Those suggesting that Paul would target those that helped to put him in prison are as deluded as those saying that the whole of his family are bad people. He's a psychopath and will offend against anyone he wants, proven by what he did to his poor victim in Canada. But one thing is for sure, he's behind bars until at least his next hearing in 2021.

It is best not to believe what ANYONE says on this site! Especially hiding behind false identities and pretending to know information when the reality is that they know nothing!

It is best not to believe what ANYONE says on this site! Especially hiding behind false identities and pretending to know information when the reality is that they know nothing!

Most people writing on this thread aren't hiding behind false identities; they're just withholding their information and interest which is understandable on an anonymous website.

The information I've provided is accurate and up to date, and can be proven if you're willing to contact the relevant authorities.

So- if you have a genuine interest in knowing the facts about Stephen Paul, I'm glad to have been of service by providing you with the means to find out this information for yourself.

It is highly advised not to trust ANYONE on this thread! Anyone could be Stephen Paul, he is a cunning man!

It is highly advised not to trust ANYONE on this thread! Anyone could be Stephen Paul, he is a cunning man!

Anyone can highly advise anything, but it can be founded in delusion. In the case of the person replying on this thread, it can also lead to erroneous sweeping statements.

Stephen is a cunning man, but he has 100% been denied parole.

To remove ANY need to trust anyone on this thread; the undeniable facts can be confirmed by contacting the relevant authorities as advised above.

Back