Dodge Challenger prices for someone with no credit?

WhooHooo

Dec 13, 2010
Okay so I just finished school and landed a job with a sign on bonus of 7k and I should make at least 5k a month, and I really REALLY love the way the Dodge Challenger looks. I really want to trade in my 1999 Tarus for my dream car but I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to afford it. I have no credit and I just turned 22. Before I go to the dealership can someone please tell me what to expect?

I have a two and a half year old daughter, will this cause trouble or is it ‘family efficient’. And I know there is a V6 Challenger and that’s what I originally wanted but my boyfriend told me that to get a muscle car with a V6 engine is a joke…. But to be honest I’m not a fast driver nor do I care for super speed, its not like I’m gonna race or anything I just think they look pretty. Are the V6’s automatic because I don’t know how to drive standard. Please let me know what you know about this car and if you think I’d be able to ‘handle one’.

Oh yeah, do any of you know what the insurance rates for a 22y/o female with no tickets or accidents would be (full coverage of course).

you can afford it on 5 k a month,the amount that you pay down helps reduce the payments,the only thing that might get you is the lack of work and job history,the insurance isn't that bad though around 700-1000 a year,if you can secure a loan for the car through a bank that might be cheaper on interest,the v-6 is a good car to own,it runs and drives really good and if your not interested in speed its the car to have,its still a challenger regardless of what engine it has in it,back in the 70,s when the challenger first came out you could get it with a slant six engine,so times haven't changed all that much,they just cost a lot more,good luck on which ever one you buy.

you can afford it on 5 k a month,the amount that you pay down helps reduce the payments,the only thing that might get you is the lack of work and job history,the insurance isn't that bad though around 700-1000 a year,if you can secure a loan for the car through a bank that might be cheaper on interest,the v-6 is a good car to own,it runs and drives really good and if your not interested in speed its the car to have,its still a challenger regardless of what engine it has in it,back in the 70,s when the challenger first came out you could get it with a slant six engine,so times haven't changed all that much,they just cost a lot more,good luck on which ever one you buy.

Back