Do you think that Sasuke's future depends on what the Hokages tell him?

AijouNoChikara

Feb 8, 2013
After Itachi left, Sasuke started asking weird questions like "what is a shinobi", which seems very different from his "I want to destroy Konoha" attitude. Do you think that he still wants to? Does his fate right now depend on what the Hokages tell him? What do you think is it that they could reveal anyway?

Maybe the Hokages will reveal something to Sasuke so immense it could shatter Sasuke's world, whether for the good or the bad. It seems Sasuke is unsure if he still wants to destroy Konoha, but that could change depending on what the Hokages tell him. What ever the Hokages reveal to Sasuke, I'm sure it will be huge and mind blowing.

Naruto and Sasuke have to fight, it's the end battle of the manga.

Whatever it will be, it's something that will make him face Naruto in battle in the long run but who knows

I think what the hokages will tell him, if they will tell him anything, will have an impact on him. But I do not think that his fate depends on them :) It is after all Naruto and Sasuke who need to have their battle

Sharing With You:<a href="http://www.nfljerseyschina.us.com/"><STRONG>Jerseys with High Quality</STRONG></a> but Favorable Price

Back