Do you think gay marriage in Iowa will be legalized soon?

magicman1

Jun 7, 2008
i don't think so. if they won't let you do it in california i doubt you'll be able to do it in iowa.

I hear it is and they are trying to get "husband" and "wife" changed to the term, "spouse"...I think they will....then I could get married someday...I'm glad I didn't live in the 50s lol...your opinion, please. Thanks!

i don't think so. if they won't let you do it in california i doubt you'll be able to do it in iowa.

It was, in certain counties, for awhile. Then the state Supreme Court overturned the counties decisions. If you live here and want to marry your partner, good luck. This state can be ultra-conservative, and it will probably be a looong time before anyone with a brain pushes it through. Look at what Culver did to smokers last year!

It was, in certain counties, for awhile. Then the state Supreme Court overturned the counties decisions. If you live here and want to marry your partner, good luck. This state can be ultra-conservative, and it will probably be a looong time before anyone with a brain pushes it through. Look at what Culver did to smokers last year!

Back