Do you know why my download speed in bittorrent goes to zero?

ÂngeloMoreira

Aug 3, 2011
I was downloading a movie and when the download was about 80%, the download speed started goig down and down, and then it was 0.1kb/s and after that, the download speed disapear and the download stops.
After that, the following 3 or 4 days i tried to download but i couldn't, until yesterday, it downloaded to 90% and then it stops again.
Help me plz!

Check the amount of seed and peers. It is very important that the number of seeds be more than the number of peers. Also if you download from the same uploader and never seeded his torrent then you become a leecher. So if your download is below 5 kbps and upload is above 5 kbps you are a leecher of that uploader (goes away soon). Could be broadband issue, try to connect to internet and download any file from anywhere eg - microsoft and check download speed. Also check if you've set the speed of your torrent below 1 kbps. Download and use utorrent. Only trust piratebay.org btjunkie.org or even 1337x.com for some files.

it could be 3 things, if the availability is less than 1 then you will not be able to finish the download.
you also may not be using an open port which really screws things up.
and lastly if there is not enough seeds on the torrent it wont finish either or just go super slow

I guess the problem could be Network Failure.
If the problem persists try to use IDM- Internet Download Manager

Back