Do you have to be an atheist to become a government shill, or do they

Jack

May 12, 2008
accept other religions also? I would prefer answers based on experience and not hearsay. Thank you.
Variable, I don't think an atheist is a what, but a who, namely a person. I hope this answers your question.
Lucy, my question is general in nature. If you are familiar with any specifics, please provide details. Thanks.

Here's how dictionary.com defines the word shill:

1. a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.

2. a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

So, given those two definitions, can you please tell me which department or departments of the government do those relate to? Do you mean the State Department? Do you mean the Defense Department? Do you mean the Military (they are part of the whole entity called government)?

.I am truly fascinated to know what you think an atheist is. Please do an edit and tell us

Oh, look, another passive-aggressive, desperate, terrified lightweight bashing atheists! *YAWN*

A government job, fed, state or municipal is a good job if you can stand it. Religion plays no part if you are modest in your religion (i.e. you do not bug people).

Well, we do try to keep the religious fanatics out of it if possible because they have something wrong with them.

Depending on the country you're referring to, it absolutely NOT a requirement to be an atheist. what is not kosher is to blatantly display your religious belief or to proselyte at work or during work hours, this is true for any religion. again depending on the country/state/local govt. rules, any mention of any God is either forbidden and/or restricted unless you invite other belief systems, i.e. people that believe in Satan and people that worship trees or their cats... In the process of being inclusive, i.e. diversity, most traditional and religious "items" are disallowed in most govt.

Back