Do you believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of the only Lord God?

Jesavae

Nov 2, 2011
Regardless of your answer, please include your scriptural reasoning. I understand this question does not apply to everyone.

yes I do believe it:)

Romans 1
Ephesians 1
Colossians 1
1 Thessalonians 1
1 John 3, 4, 5

Well, just stop and think! For obvious reasons, anyone who provides scriptural reasoning will necessarily answer the question in the affirmative. So what is the point in asking your question if you already know the answer before you start? Just stop and think. If necessary, learn for the first time how to do that.

It is so.
bless you.

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)
16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What kind of answers did you think you were going to get?
Christians don't hang around in religion and spirituality sections. Only trolls and people who make fun of christians

No.

It is physically impossible for spirits to magically impregnate human women. It is most likely that Jesus of Nazareth was the bastard son of Tiberius Julius Abdes Panthera, a Roman archer who was stationed in Nazareth when Jesus was conceived. It is not known whether Mary was raped or willingly consorted with Panthera.

The Bible was created by the founders of the Roman Catholic Church beginning in 325 and the first manuscript was completed in 384. It was intended to serve as the official doctrine of what was to become the last state-sanctioned religion of the Roman Empire. Being official religious propaganda, the Bible -- especially the New Testament, is a particularly unreliable source of factual information. The lack of contemporaneous documentation to substantiate the Biblical version of events makes it even less trustworthy.

There did exist a second century Pagan Greek philosopher named Celsus, who asserted he had proof that Jesus was Tiberius Panthera's illegitimate son. Unfortunately, Celsus scroll was stored in the Library of Alexandria and was destroyed when the Library was burned, almost certainly by agents of Roman Catholic Emperor Theodosius I, shortly before the first Biblical manuscript was completed. Theodosius made Paganism illegal in Catholic Rome and made a point of systematically purging any inconvenient evidence which would contradict the New Testament and Gospels the Church had carefully constructed to justify declaring in 325 that Jesus was con-substantial with God.

Although the Library of Alexandria was conveniently destroyed, it turned out that a third century Catholic scholar named Origen had carefully written a point-by-point refutation of Celsus' work. ("Contra Celsus" or in English "Against Celsus") Origen's refutation survives to this day and is how we know that 142 years after His crucifixion and 150 years before being declared a living God there were people who claimed to have verifiable evidence that Jesus was an ordinary human being, conceived and born the usual way.

Sixteen centuries later, thanks to Emperor Theodosius the Great and his minions, it is ironic that the total lack of independent contemporaneous evidence is precisely why the Bible will never be considered a factual account of Jesus' life.

Yes :)
John 10: 36-38 "what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”

Matthew 3:16-17 16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

I do not believe in any God at the moment, as I have no reason to. Just because it was written in a book 2000 years ago doesn't mean it is real. I have read the bible 3 times now and I do find it very interesting and is pretty fun to read and think about, I just don't believe any of it is actually real. Not everything that is written down is real.

Back