DO you believe?That dreams are predictions?

BrittanyM1

May 22, 2008
That dreams can be predictions of future events. im jw because sometimes i dream and then they happen. its kinda weird

Yes I do believe that dreams are predictions because dreams can be a message from god to let you know what will happen in the future but thats only if you keep on having such dream every night. If not then its just a normal dream.

An idea. Resilient, highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed, fully understood. That sticks, right in there somewhere. But you know it isn't your idea. The subject's mind can always trace the genesis of an idea. True inspiration is impossible.

extreamly so..anyway every dream has some sort of meaning even if you cant figure it out..the same thing happen to me all the time.

Sometimes bc i've had dreams that came true also. But obviously they're not predictions all the time bc i don't know anyone who dreams & then it always comes true!

There is no way to know if it is a prediction or not. things happen by coincidence, and also your mind might make the dream like the event because you need to believe that you can know the future as that can give you more confidence or secure feeling.

Back