Do u think you could get away with kiling some 1??

SHAi

May 4, 2008
Im tird of ppl alwyas saying this.. "Dude, i bet i culd get away with kiling some`1"

NO U CULDNT U FUCK HEAD. OBVISOULY A LOT OF PPL TRY AND USUALLY DONT GET AWAY WITH IT!!!

WTF, does this hapen with u guys?

please with no problem. Half the people who kill are fuckin' retards or mental. If a average smart person wanted to kill somebody, they might get away with it. But somebody who is intellagent, no problem. (also if your rich as hell...ask da o.j.)

i can't remember what law its called. but if you pick at complete random. you have almost 100% chance at getting away. as long as you just eave and never look back

Dude, i bet i culd get away with kiling some`1

But seriously I bet I could. Id be so damn meticulous with every single detail make sure nothing leads to me.

okay, you could get away killing some random person 4 states away. but obviously youre probably not going to get away killing a person you would actually have a reason to kill

Remember the show CSI isn't real. Investigators don't bend down and find a random hair and solve the mystery.

Yea the D.C. sniper would have gotten away with it if he wasn't a retard. Don't taunt the cops and stop!!! so many killers get caught after their 3 or 4th kill. Stop at one and you have a better chance.

yeah, just drive to a random place in montana, walk into a persons house, shoot them in the head, drive to the airport, fly home.

if you really hate someone, dont tell anyone how much you hate them, steal a gun, snipe them. melt the gun in liquid metal, stay away from the crime scene, and sure you could get away with killing someone.

Back