Dear Mister Government - Sep 21,2012

tttttttttttttttttttttttt

Mar 4, 2009
Dear Government Guy on Facebook: I dont know how else to speak with you, besides this. Im sorry to air our dirty laundry to everyone: But Im kinda pissed at the moment. And I decided to take out my anger on the source of all my problems from now on out, and that is you! THE STATE. There is nothing that bothers me, that can not be traced back to you! So I hope you read this someday soon. Because I am breaking up with you! Yes, I wont be your bitch anymore, and someone else can make your damn sandwich from now on. Im all outta the ingredients you need. Yeah, I dont buy the s*it your selling. I know you wont change... you never do! My grandfathers grandfathers grandfather warned me, but I didnt believe it! You promised me so much, I really thought you really cared. For almost 100 years youve been laying that "Federal Reserve" game on me. "Ohhh baby. I can print money" sint cutting it anymore. That was such a cheesy pick up line, and I bought it. We both know that you are a has been and people just smile at you and walk by because they have to. Nobody wants to deal with your temper anymore so we just pretend to not hear you. Now games over. Ill take the bit of dignity I have left and walk away.Government | Women | Libertarian Ann | Election Fraud | Republic of Texas

More...

Back