CRAAAPP!!!! BANGSHEAD

Seriously, dude. If all else fails (and you don't fancy shipping the car to the UK), you need to replace 'victim' with 'nuisance/nightmare'. Tell them that it will cause a divorce, followed by loss of job & home, followed by suicide - all down to them. The good news is, though, they will get free publicity cos you will film it and stream it live to YouTube and the local media, while you wear a tshirt with the dealerships' logo on.

I'm sure they'd rather lose the sale than have to get court injunctions out on you.

It's just a little difficult to sympathise with someone whom made a rash purchase but can easily afford to pay for it. Particularly when there are so many people struggling to pay bills at the moment. Suck it up and pay for what you bought, consider it a life lesson and console yourself by cruising slowly past all the lovely young things out there.

Well you're right. Just felt the need to rant, considering it will be a pretty deep hole in my pocket for a couple of years.

$48,000+

1) Dis-assemble the darn thing and sell the parts.

2) Report it stolen.

3) Collect insurance money.

Don't get caught - and thrown in jail - or the car becomes that much more expensive.

Can't drive it much - if he can't afford to put gas in the tank... he already dishes out about $1000 per month - in car payments and insurance - add gas...

... this vehicle has made him so poor - he can't even "PAY" attention.

Lol already said the payments weren't a problem. I was just feeling remorseful because I let the salesmen get the better of me -_- for those kind of payments I could almost get a Shelby.

So, did the dealership take back the rocket that took all that $$$ from your pocket?

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW...

Back