could i go to juvie? serious question

start watching the goatse video and pictures from it in preparation of what you sill see/experience in the upcoming days of prison.

fk1gex.jpg

Yea and it's not gonna be like on mtv juvies you're gonna get punked for all your meals and possibly get your ass beat. Have fun.

well if your over 18 yes! under 18 then your in luck! just a bunch of fat fines, classes, probation..

That's the least of your problems.

You'll be charged with underage drinking, if you blow a 0.09 and you're talking about juvie, so it looks like you're 18 or under which puts you under the legal drinking age.

Either way, consider investing in one of these and permanently lodging it in your asshole.

AntiRapet001.jpg

Isn't .08 the max? Or is it based on State. .08 being the NY requirement before DWI. .04 Before DUI. But I don't think you'll get in trouble as much as your friend. You could probably get out of all of it if you get a good lawyer and decide to be a dick and blame it all on your friend.

No. You won't get shit. 2 of my friends thought it'd be a good idea to steal a car and they got 1 year probation. and 1500 in lawyer fees.

Have fun paying for the damage you did to the golf course. I work at a golf course and this kid drove on to the course and was doing donuts and got caught and he had to fork over $30,000 for the damages.

And then he could write a book about how he would have done donuts on the golf course if he had in fact done donuts.

Back