Convert Blu-ray/DVD to iPhone/iPad/iPod

U

Unregistered

“I have rows and rows of Blu-ray and DVD discs. Enjoying them on my computer is very excellent; however, I’d like to watch my favorite Blu-ray/DVD movies on my iPad that I purchased lately. Is there any app that can help me out?”

If you have the same problem, I’d like recommend you a powerful Blu-ray to iPad Ripper software. It can not only rip Blu-ray and DVD movies to iPhone, iPad, iPod compatible video formats like MP4, MOV, H.264, M4V, but convert almost all video files for playback on Apple devices. In this article, I want to show you how to rip Blu-ray or DVD disc to Apple devices with the best Blu-ray to iPad Ripper. Follow the steps as below:

Step 1: Free download and launch the Blu-ray to iPad Ripper

You can download the Blu-ray to iPad Ripper software here. After you install it on your computer, please run it. Here you can see the main interface of the app.

Step 2: Load Blu-ray or DVD movies to the program

Click “Load Disc” button and select “Load BD disc” or “Load BD Folder” item to load BD movies; select “Load DVD disc”, “Load DVD Folder” or “Load IFO Files” to load DVD movies to the program. In the preview window, you’re able to see the source Blu-ray or DVD movies.

Step 3: Set output format

This Blu-ray to iPad Ripping tool supports all Apple devices compatible video and audio formats. Click “Profile” column and select your desired video formats from the drop-down list for your output videos. You can select MP4, MOV, M4V, H.264, etc for your iPhone/iPad/iPod.

Step 4: Edit the source movies

With multiple video editing functions, you're able to edit the source movies as you wish. You could adjust the video effect (Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue and Volume), Crop the video frame for your iPhone/iPad/iPod, trim the video length, add text/image watermark to the video if you like. With “Merge” function, it’s easy to join several video files together in a new single file for a successive enjoyment.

Step 5: Convert Blu-ray/DVD to Apple devices

At last, please click “Convert” button to start to convert Blu-ray/DVD movies to iPhone/iPad/iPod. The progress bar will show you how much it’s completed. In addition, you're able to control the conversion process by clicking the “Pause” or “Stop” button.

Back