christians? how can I have a personal relationship with God if he is a spirit?

HONESTGIRL

Sep 22, 2011
I can't touch him or I can't feel him so then how can you have a personal relationship with God if God is for everybody and he might be busy with someone?

Our relationship with God comes through His Holy Spirit who we are capable of recognizing through our minds.

Don't worry about God getting to busy.There is usually a delay in the answering of prayers but He responds quickly to urgent problems.

>God is you and me and everyone else too. When you can understand that we are not separate from God (you are thinking like a separationist), the you will see, and understand, that having a relationship with anyone, is the same thing as having a relationship with God - even if THEY don't know who they really are. That is the game, to come here forgetting who you really are. So you are born not remembering, not knowing, not realizing, it is really God playing a role as an individual - God, pretending to not be God. And why does God do this? So that God may look back upon God in countless renditions, countless ways, countless experiences. The reason why is, that because, above all other things, God wants to know God-SELF - God wants to know all the ways that God IS - and so, in order to know SELF, God had to split self up into countless beings, you and me, for example. WE are all a part of God, the ONE and ONLY ONE being that truly exists. God is not just spirit, God is ALL OF IT, everything in fact. When you think about life this way, it is truly astounding that when I write this to you, you are really writing it to YOURSELF! You are reminding YOU of who you really are. And when I read your question, it was really my question that I posted here as YOU so that I could read and see it and answer ME/YOU with this answer.

The trick is to understand, THERE IS NO SEPARATION. No separation. No separation. No separation. NO - separation!

We are spirits too! Do you really think that all there is to us is our physical body and nothing else?!

We are such tiny beings on such a tiny planet. Of course we can't understand how God can be with many people at the same time. But he can. Just believe, you will receive!

This where you are wrong, we are spiritual as well as physical beings. It is through our spirits that we can hear from God and feel the presence of God in our lives.

God is everywhere and he has no limits, so he is never busy.

god is not real. if you want an imaginary friend just make one up.

atheists? what is your aversion to books and libraries? can a superior "free mind" not figure these things out?

Back