Chinchilla help plz

Ronaldinho

Apr 18, 2008
Ok i have been wanting a new pet lately and i have decided that i want a chinchilla but im not exactly sure on the minor details.. i know they need a cage some toys maybe a swing or something like that for in the cage and a dust bath but other than that i dont know too much. i know that they shouldnt eat fruits and stuff but im not totally sure.. just give me what ever information you guys got about chinchillas cuz i want to be a good owner and i want it to be happy and live a long time

and if you have your own pics of ur chillas feel free to post em up:tup:

ahhaahahahaha. i never would have thought there was going to be a thread about chinchillas in ST.

I have a chinchilla, his name is maximus.

The breeder we got him from gave us like a 50lb bag of food, so we use that. we give him 1 prune every morning, just because he loves them. He gets a dust bath every 3 days, his cage is cleaned once a week.

He has a toy, and one of those wooden house cabins in his cage, he loves it. The only downfall is they are active at night, and noisy as shit.

Make sure you let him run around a little bit, find a closed area in your house where he won't be able to get into anything. They are fast, and sneaky little shits so he will run into places you cant get into if you just let him run on his own.

Hope that helped a bit :tup:

lol yea there sweet my friend had one a long time ago and it would eat little pretzels and hold it in its little hands.. it was so sweet

Yea, you give them food and they hold it as they eat it. It's lulz. And when they run around instead of turning they just jump and bounce off the wall to change direction.

and hats :runaway:

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.

ahhhhhhhh!

dont
they shit all over the place
mine sits in the cage all day and i think its miserable but i hate it.

Royal-Persian-Angora-Chinch.jpg

im suuuuppppeeeerrrrr serial

Back