China Tourism

malickk

Sep 25, 2013
pakistan
China has a wide range of wonderful destination that includes delicate water towns, imposing imperial palaces, splendid national cultural heritage and colorful folk custom. Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven depict the long and show the colorful history of Beijing.

Nice sharing Malickk. China has various places for visiting. I want to talk you Great Wall of Chin. It is the major tourist attraction in this country. It is one of the 'Eight Wonders of the World' and is enlisted in the World Heritage Directory. This immense wall was built to keep out invaders as well as to retain the inhabitants. It spans five provinces from Shanhaiguan Pass in the east to Jiayuguan Pass in the west, looking like a gigantic dragon across deserts, grasslands, and mountains. In the downtown area, it is possible to climb Badaling great wall. I wish to visit this place. Anyone help me about more attraction in China.

I agree jACKEY Great China Wall is a major tourist attraction of this country. It was built, rebuilt, and maintained between the 5th century BC and the 16th century to protect the northern borders of the Chinese Empire from the attacks of nomadic tribes from the north. Badaling is the most popular area of this great wall.

China is the most promising and the alluring country located in Asia. It has the great culture and magnificent attractions. It’s people are very nice and polite. They meet with each other in the good manners and happily greet one another. Here I am going to share the names of that attractions that I visited in my three visits.
Mount Huang
Li River Cruise
Victoria Harbour
Forbidden City
Great Wall of China

Li River Cruise is also a nice place to see in China. Its cruising is an awesome activity to enjoy the rich beauty of this region. July to October is a nice time to explore the beauty of this pretty destination. During these days we can see the inverted reflection of the hills on both sides in the water.

Li River Cruise is also a nice place to see in China. Its cruising is an awesome activity to enjoy the rich beauty of this region. July to October is a nice time to explore the beauty of this pretty destination. During these days we can see the inverted reflection of the hills on both sides in the water.
Malickk! I agree with you about the Li River and the best time to visit it. After seeing your post it is looking like that you have great information about the Li River and you have already visited it. What you say am I right or not? Tell me something about your travel experience of this region? I mean when you go there how did you find it?

Li river is one of most majestic and famous attractions of China. I have been there numerous of time yet. Best time to explore that rivers beauty is Spring season. If you are a nature lover then that is ideal one destination for you. Elephant hill, Water moon cave, Limestone cave and many other beautiful wonders of nature are located along with that river. :)

Yes you are saying the truth that Li River is the most magnificent place to see the fantastic natural views. :emot0: I already visited it in the previous summer season and i found it the fabulous place. :geek:Lots of people were there to see the great sights and to listen the cute chirping of the birds. I extremely enjoyed those moments and they are unforgettable for me.

Haandy! No doubt Li River is one of most captivating alluring attractions of Gillian city.That is one of most idol destinations of tourists nowadays due to it's natural charm. Instead of that Yangshuo is one another famous and attractive spots of that region. I visited there couple of years ago within my friends and we really had a great time there. I must suggest you to must take a visit there at least for once in your life.

You are right kayly123, Li River is one of the prettiest sights of this city but you can see also a wide range of incredible sights in Gillian city. I visited China few months ago and during this trip I have been visited this city with my few fellows. Its other famous attractions are; Yuzi Paradise, Reed Flute Cave, Seven Star Park, Elephant Trunk Hill and many others.

Malickk! China is no doubt a very beautiful place, and there is a lot of stuff top see and to do. Let me share some top attractions of China.
Great Wall of China
Terracotta Army
Li River
Huangshan
Tiananmen Square
West Lake

Back