Changing the past time travel magic??

Andy

May 13, 2008
Hello everyone please is there a magician that can help me on changing the past time travel magic??????

Never mind Supa Star. *I* am the only real Heathen here right now. Send me all of your monies, not them. I will then bonk you on the noodle with the blunt side of a long axe and the past will no longer be so troublesome for you. I usually do not charge for this service, but I've not yet finished my first pot of coffee and am cranky.

Didn't you ask this yesterday? The question still doesn't make sense. Are you missing some punctuation.

There is a philosophy that says that to change the future you have to change the past, but it doesn't involve time travel.

Simple answer: No.
(Magic is an illusion, and isn't real) Even Penn and Teller say this.

Have you not read quantum mechanics and general relativity limits us to the speed of light, try another galaxy!

yeah right ! if he could really do this the government would hire him in a heart beat..don't waste anymore time listening to him..he can't do anything to change your past...he only wants your money

Write me, Andy.

If you are fool enough to believe in magic, I can see my bank account 'ascending to Heaven'.

EDIT: Hey, @Miss Dementia! Stop trying to steal my clients! :)

Back