Cellphone advice about a phone I just bought?

DeondreaW

May 19, 2013
I just recently purchased the Galaxy S4 phone yesterday and I was wanting some advice about the purchase of the phone to see if I purchased the right phone or not. I haven't really played with the phone and don't know how to work it efficiently yet because I just got the phone yesterday using my upgrade. I have 14 days to return the phone and get something else if I don't like the S4. I have had my blackberry phone for almost 3 years now and I just felt it was time for a change even though I was so close to getting the BB Z10 phone. I was also considering the HTC one, and i-phone 5. I thought about purchasing the i-phone 5 because I do own a macbook pro. So, I elected not to go for the i-phone 5. So, I decided to choose between the S4 and the HTC one phone. It was an extremely difficult decision picking between the two phones. I read numerous comments and watched youtube videos on the two phones. People have there pros and cons about the two phones and I was totally undecided which phone to choose. I do want a durable phone that is going to last at least two years or longer without given me no problems. So, I want to know did I make a good decision picking the S4 phone or maybe I should have chose a different phone? I just want to hear what other people think that may have been in a similar situation like me.

I think you should go for HTC One because it is also been reviewed as - The best android smartphone by many reviewers on the web. And I dont see any reason to buy S4, its just the hardware upgrade from S3 as the software features are going to be available to S3 soon. HTC one is a nice phone. So think on it.

Back